- Neha Sharma
A HEALTHY BOWL OF SOUP - BLESSING IN DISGUISE
Soups are always considered as western cuisine and find it hard to make their place in Indian meals but if we look at its benefits, we never regret making a separate place for soup.
Soups are always entertained in evening snacks as they consist of numerous benefits. Some are listed here to give you a clear understanding.
- Soups are filling.
- Full of nutrients.
- Easy to make.
- Can be taken by all age groups.
- Great way to be hydrated & full.
- Boosts immune system.
- Good for digestion.
So, Today I am sharing a colorful vegetable soup recipe with you all.
Let’s have a look at all the ingredients.
- Chopped & boiled carrot – 1 cup
- Chopped & boiled beans – 1 cup
- Chopped & boiled cabbage – 1 cup
- Chopped & boiled capsicum – 1 cup (All three colors can be taken)
- Finely chopped onion – 2 tbsp
- Finely chopped ginger & garlic – 1 tsp each
- Wheat flour – 1-2 tbsp
- Salt & white pepper – ½ tsp
- Celery/Coriander& Fresh Basil for garnish
- Oregano & Basil – 1/4th tsp
- Milk – 100 ml
- Vegetable stock – 400 – 500 ml
- Butter/Desi ghee – 2 tsp
METHOD OF PREPARATION
- Boil butter or ghee and add onion & garlic to the pan. Sauté till fragrance comes.
- Then one by one add all the veggies and cover the pan for 2-3 min.
- Now add 2 tbsp of wheat flour mix it properly and add vegetable stock according to your choice.
- Now add white pepper, oregano, basil & salt and make soup boil once.
- Then add fresh basil, coriander, and fresh basil to give an exotic aroma.
- Boil the soup for 2-3 minutes.
- At last, add the milk to provide it a creamy texture.
- Super nutritious & delicious soup is ready to fill the hungry tummy.
This veggie soup will not take more than 20 min and pre-preparation can also be done at one hand.
Vegetable stock can be prepared by boiling the peels of veggies, a piece of ginger, 2-3 cloves of garlic in water for 5-10 min. This vegetable stock can be kept in the refrigerator for 4-5 days.
Good for Diabetics, for Weight loss, for PCOD, for Elderly, Cardiac patients, Hypertensive.
So, try it and have it piping hot to boost your energy levels.
Stay Safe & Healthy.