Give Yourself the Same Care and Attention that You Give to Others and Watch Yourself Bloom
Reaching to the roots of mental health is not that easy. The term "mental illness” is a big component in anatomy of subjective well-being. This term does not only limit its meaning to ABSENCE OF ANY DISORDER but also goes way beyond to set its route. In India if we figure out children 46 % suffering from mental health , facing lots of issues like depression , anxiety and many phobias .Children can come out and come out discuss their issues . We need to work together and try to make healthy India and healthy youth. Its reflective and introspective time for us to where we can work for their well being.
Bottom line in understanding the meaning of mental health is that it is :-
1. Functioning at satisfactory level of emotional n behaviour adjustment
2. Stability of mind to effectively cope with stressful situations in life.
3. It is psychological well-being which depicts absence of mental illness.
4. Recognise and expressing your own self and your feelings
MENTAL HEALTH AS CONSEQUENCE
Mental health not mean that we are free from all issues, it’s about that we handle problem or issues effectively and perfectively. It’s about to be mentally and emotionally strong to face our reality. We bottle up our problems in the hope that others won’t notice. We hope that our situation will eventually improve on its own. Or we simply give up—telling ourselves this is “just the way we are who lack any mental illness are recipients of good mental health which in turn contributes to healthy living. .”. Health in Mental health is about :-
• A zest for living and the ability to laugh and have fun.
• The ability to deal with stress and bounce back from adversity.
• A sense of meaning and purpose, in both their activities and their relationships.
• The flexibility to learn new skills and adapt to change.
• The ability to build and maintain fulfilling relationships.
• Self-confidence and high self-esteem
Tips to opt skills for mentally healthy lifestyle
1. Better sleep:Sleep is closely linked to mental health. Poor sleep can lead to complications such as depression, anxiety, stress, weight gain, and heart disease, to name a few. If you haven’t already, start making sleep a priority.
2. Brain Healthy Diet: We’re learning more and more about just how much diet impacts our bodies. While we can link specific foods to brain health, new research has begun to suggest that certain foods could help lower anxiety. In addition to improving your mental health, eating right will keep you in better physical shape too.
3. Physical and mind exercise: Everyone knows exercise is good for us. But not only does it keep us physically healthy, it also helps improve brain function, increases endorphins, and can help reduce symptoms of anxiety and depression
4. Develop new hobbies: Plan something to look forward to be more creative. We feel a unique sense of satisfaction. This is because activities like painting, woodworking, or knitting reinforces the hand-brain connection.
5. Make time for yourself : it will be not selfish time , it will be me time where we can think or relax what we want in our busy schedule
6. Take time out from your Screen
7. Be Thankful: keep track of all the good things that happen in your life. It doesn’t have to be elaborate; just a notebook where you write three things that you are thankful for that day.
Mind is a processing unit of the body. Poor functioning leads to poor permanence and longevity.
So understand its sanctity. Don’t last with problems -IDENTIFY IT, PLAN FOR IT & ACT ON IT.
Be a self-healer and celebrate blooming mental health.